Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Based on what I've read over the years I hesitate to touch any Thorpe GU items. I'm not an expert on these things but googling it should bring up some discussion.

I agree with you. It seems that it is pretty certain it isn't a Thorpe game used jersey. However I think it is a actual 1918 game used jersey and too my knowledge it would be the oldest jersey ever cut up. To me that still make it rare and I would like to have some patches from the jersey. I'm just not willing to pay Thorpe prices

A_Pharis

Ok, so I've picked up my second Pennock. I feel like these are cheap compared to his multi-color stuff. This has either glove or spikes on it, too:

$_12.JPG

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Ok, so I've picked up my second Pennock. I feel like these are cheap compared to his multi-color stuff. This has either glove or spikes on it, too:

$_12.JPG

Was watching that, but spent way too much money recently so passed. Surprised it went that low.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts