Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The stirrups are just done right. They state what they are, state game used , the size they chose makes it standout and it makes it a nice card. My only complaint is I wish maybe they cut down the size of the swatch 10-20% to make his image a lil' bigger.

Ryan

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Nice Murray button! And yes that dean is a really nice card. I don't think the depth of this years national treasures compares to the two previously released products they still have some very nice cards coming out

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa

The guy who bought it is a card flipper and over paid for it. The button is from pants too not jersey. The previous high price for a gehrig button *** 2500 for a 2003 leaf limited jersey button. He paid too much and will end up losing money on it when he sells it. No doubt it's cool and I tried buying it but I'm not paying the card flipper price

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The guy who bought it is a card flipper and over paid for it. The button is from pants too not jersey. The previous high price for a gehrig button *** 2500 for a 2003 leaf limited jersey button. He paid too much and will end up losing money on it when he sells it. No doubt it's cool and I tried buying it but I'm not paying the card flipper price

Got ya! Well maybe he'll adjust over time.

Ryan

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
In keeping with my Jackie Robinson pickups I was thrilled to see this 2014 panini classics 1/1 Jackie patch hit eBay. However I was a little skeptical because the last legit Jackie patch came out in 2009 topps sterling. I knew panini purchased the unused donruss inventory, so I made a call to panini and they confirmed that there was a very small amount of material from the donruss Jackie Robinson home jersey. After hearing that news I snagged the card! Couldn't be more pleased with it...the card is great :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    408 KB · Views: 33

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
In keeping with my Jackie Robinson pickups I was thrilled to see this 2014 panini classics 1/1 Jackie patch hit eBay. However I was a little skeptical because the last legit Jackie patch came out in 2009 topps sterling. I knew panini purchased the unused donruss inventory, so I made a call to panini and they confirmed that there was a very small amount of material from the donruss Jackie Robinson home jersey. After hearing that news I snagged the card! Couldn't be more pleased with it...the card is great :)

Any idea if other robinsons in the set are also from that jersey?

Latest posts