Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Any idea if other robinsons in the set are also from that jersey?

I can't be 100% forsure but I don't recall seeing the donruss jersey used. This is a 1/1 so that's why I think it got used. Most all the other Jackie memorabilia cards in the set are all from the jacket that panini has been previously been using.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Very nice Jackie... Surprised Panini answered your question.

Ryan

ya I was pleasantly surprised too. I used to call the card companies from like 2003-2009 and usually always got answers to my questions. Recently espically with topps I can't get answers. However yes I was happy to receive a answer!

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I was able to land my first Jackie Robinson knob card and it is a beauty :)

attachment.php

That has to be one of the most amazing cards I have ever seen.

selah150pslm

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
Was happy to be able to snag it. Can't imagine we'll see too many button cards from Harnett coming out.

For the sake of my wallet, I hope that's the case. I think my 2 Hartnett buttons are the cards I've spent the most on in my collection.

Beckett only lists 5 total, these 3 and 2 1/1s.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
For the sake of my wallet, I hope that's the case. I think my 2 Hartnett buttons are the cards I've spent the most on in my collection.

Beckett only lists 5 total, these 3 and 2 1/1s.

You have 2, I have this one, and 16christensen has one. anyone know where the last one is?

Want to share the scans?

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
You have 2, I have this one, and 16christensen has one. anyone know where the last one is?

Want to share the scans?

Zeigler use to own the last one and Mrwhitesox30 now owns it. Ironically he was selling it thru probstien when he was caught schilling his own card so he did not schill the one whitesox won and he got it for market value.

selah150pslm

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ

Want to share the scans?

I have these 2

HartnettButton.jpg
_57-4.jpg

Zeigler use to own the last one and Mrwhitesox30 now owns it. Ironically he was selling it thru probstien when he was caught schilling his own card so he did not schill the one whitesox won and he got it for market value.

He had placed a bid on it but it was removed well before the auction ended, I finished 2nd in the bidding.

Members online

Latest posts