Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Here is my gehrig! It's one of my favorite cards. Just think...I have a sleeve logo patch from a almost 80 year old Lou Gehrig yankee jersey. Doesn't get much better then that!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 12

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I've tried to find an actual Gehrig Jersey that sold pre-2008 (39' w the patch) and haven't been successful yet.

Post up the Bunning n Mick when you get em !

Ryan

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
When I was 9 my great grandmother died of Lou Gehrig's disease, I wanted to start collecting him when I got older but I couldn't afford anything nice. I usually get his base stuff but every time I'm saving to get a jersey, something comes up more important, hopefully one day

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I've tried to find an actual Gehrig Jersey that sold pre-2008 (39' w the patch) and haven't been successful yet.

Post up the Bunning n Mick when you get em !

Ryan

I think I remember reading a article in beckett one time back in the day...say 2003-2005? Saying donruss had purchased some game used materials directly from the Lou Gehrig estate

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Anybody have one of these gypsy queen 1/1 cards? I just recently picked up my first...rod carew. I just noticed the texture and styling of the card and I really like it! Wondering if anybody else has any?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    331.4 KB · Views: 13

Members online

Latest posts