Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
There is no such thing as a reasonably priced puckett patch auto. The puckett market is destroyed...thanks to a few people on this board, myself included ;)

I almost snagged the gome for 399, figured I would roll the dice at 350. Think it is worth 400 though

I think anywhere between $300-$400 is a great price in the current market. My one concern would be in the future, would more Gomez pieces coming out drive that price down? Either way, I think you got a great card!

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Found a sweet buy it now last night again. Snagged up a 2014 national treasures lefty Gomez 1/1 tag for 350. Seems a fair price

How the heck did I miss that one again, lol. I've been waiting for that card to pop up. Good buy as 350 would be my top offer. It's a beauty for sure. Now if you show it off it better be right side up ;)

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
That's really asking alot to show the card off right side up ;) it took me all day long to get my Cobb knob right side up haha

Have you bid on this gomez tag before?

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I just bought a Puckett auto number out of 5 on the bay 2 weeks ago for 150. Deals can still be found they are just tough.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I bought this one though. Framed Blue/10. Sorry for the giant ebay pic.
$_57.JPG

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
2015 diamond kings is turning out to be a great product for harder to get a new patch cards. Just picked up a frank crosetti old school yankee pinstripe flannel patch card! First patch of him I have. Great stuff :)

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
That's really asking alot to show the card off right side up ;) it took me all day long to get my Cobb knob right side up haha

Have you bid on this gomez tag before?

The Gomez tag was on the sell sheet so I was hoping it would pop up when product came out. Love to see a pic of the Crosetti. Did you ever pick up that Diamond kings Pennock patch?

Members online