Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
The Gomez tag was on the sell sheet so I was hoping it would pop up when product came out. Love to see a pic of the Crosetti. Did you ever pick up that Diamond kings Pennock patch?

Got it. Thought this was the first gomez tag I've seen. I did not get the Pennock...don't think it had sold though. Owner wants too much money. The crosetti is way awesome! Will post it as soon. As I receive it :)

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I just realized there is another Gomez tag so ther is still hope, lol. Yes that is the first one to hit the market..Whatbwas he asking for the Pennock?

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Thank you for the link. I believe it was a buy it now/best offer and I know Christensen made an offer and I was wondering what his counter offer was.
Looks like the pennock got 650.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=351388426494&alt=web

Sent from my SM-G920P using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I don't think it sold Phil unless he resisted it and someone hit buy it now? as far as I know it went unsold

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I see that 2 1/1 dk pennocks were up and both had 650 but it now or best offers. One sold for 400 and the other looks unsold. That's crazy that the less attractive one sold for 400. I pick up my button and wool patch pennocks each less than that. I do like the photo they used in dk.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I see that 2 1/1 dk pennocks were up and both had 650 but it now or best offers. One sold for 400 and the other looks unsold. That's crazy that the less attractive one sold for 400. I pick up my button and wool patch pennocks each less than that. I do like the photo they used in dk.

The 1 i posted shows as green (sold) for 650...

On the phone app.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Freedom Card Board mobile app

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
It hasn't sold yet. I got a counter offer for 500 and I passed. He told me he was taking it down and will list later. It didn't sell for 650, and I don't think it is worth the 500 I got offered on it

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa

Ya I bought a great national treasures Pennock for like 180 ish I think

Members online