Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Gil McDougald Exhibit card, printed in USA version.
DANNY
People might find it hard to believe but there are quite a few underrated Yankee players from way back when. He was one of them. Nice pickup!

I may have purchased a couple vintage cards today, I think it's been like 3 years since my last additions.:shock: Won't be able to post them for a couple weeks though.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
People might find it hard to believe but there are quite a few underrated Yankee players from way back when. He was one of them. Nice pickup!

I may have purchased a couple vintage cards today, I think it's been like 3 years since my last additions.:shock: Won't be able to post them for a couple weeks though.

Looking forward to them when you post!
DANNY

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
9 Topps Colts Mini-card (Stamp) Albums. I bought one that was unused and one that had all 10 stamps in it.
DANNY

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
AF64117E-59A7-49B3-B337-E7698C36BB99_zpsk4qnafog.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Yeah I kind of enjoy the simplicity. As Milwaukee's only baseball championship I've built the Braves team set several times in my life (and subsequently had to part with them for life's unexpected moments) but reached a point where I can grab slightly better slabbed copies that I can hopefully gaze at for years

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
The '49 looks great!
A few new additions, as I'm going for the Yankee yellow letter versions on the 1958 set. I'm also starting to work some on the Exhibit cards.
DANNY

Members online