Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

void

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
cjb9421 said:
Goes deep everyday. Number 14 on the year

He has to be on something

You're right because steroids are like a switch; the day you start them, you become the best hitter in the League.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
cjb9421 said:
braden said:
cjb9421 said:
Goes deep everyday. Number 14 on the year

He has to be on something

You're right because steroids are like a switch; the day you start them, you become the best hitter in the League.

You must a be a blue jays fan.

This has been discussed ad nauseum and I'm not going to waste my time going through it again but do some research. The steroid argument is so tired when there is absolutely no evidence to support it.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Remember last year when Colby Lewis was on steroids? :lol:

That was a classic thread.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
markakis8 said:
Remember last year when Colby Lewis was on steroids? :lol:

That was a classic thread.
Steriods went from improving command and off speed pitches to improving swing mechanics, pitch recognition and plate discipline.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
This is exactly why I hate the collecting card world. Id like to add one of his cards to my Jays PC but because this hobby is so screwed up, I no longer know what to buy. Cards from 2002, draft and regular from 2006, such a stupid idea.

Sorry to bring it up again. ::facepalm::

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Thumpersports said:
This is exactly why I hate the collecting card world. Id like to add one of his cards to my Jays PC but because this hobby is so screwed up, I no longer know what to buy. Cards from 2002, draft and regular from 2006, such a stupid idea.

Buy his first card in a Jays uni :D

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
markakis8 said:
Thumpersports said:

Yah, but I have this thing for gold refractor rookies, when adding to the Jays PC. ;)

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Thumpersports said:

Gypsy Queen on card auto in a Jays uni

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Thumpersports said:

Go for the Gypsy Queen auto. On card, Jays uni, great looking.

EDIT: Uh, what Josh said.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Thumpersports said:
markakis8 said:
Thumpersports said:

Yah, but I have this thing for gold refractor rookies, when adding to the Jays PC. ;)

How about 2002 Topps Chrome Traded black refractor?

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
markakis8 said:
Thumpersports said:
markakis8 said:
Thumpersports said:

How about 2002 Topps Chrome Traded black refractor?

That might work. Love the gypsy queen auto also but want a rookie as well.

Members online

Latest posts