Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What card of your player will you buy multiples of and not think twice about it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

viper

Dec 12, 2015
Ohio
I think for me, it has to be the early relic cards of the late 90's, before every manufacturer included them in every pack.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
None. I don't like having doubles. I don't why some player collectors buy hundreds of each base card and then stick them in a box.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Variations of patch cards are basically the only non-print (Inc , Inc. , etc) type variations I care to buy additional of. Not sure if that meets your question, but if I can find for example one with a white patch, one black patch, one white/orange/black etc I want those.

Ryan

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
^^^ If you mean something like this, I'm all over it. ^^^ But only if the price is right. I have no specific card in mind but if a a tiny little thread is hanging from another jersey and not on the other, I want them both. Why you ask, the answer is very simple........ I DON'T KNOW. I have a handful of jersey cards that I have multiples of (one as much as 20) like the one below.

attachment.php

I was very tempted to buy another one posted on eBay last week but for a $30 BIN plus shipping, I'll wait for the next one...

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
There are a bunch of Mariano Rivera cards that I hoard. The priciest is the 2009 Upper Deck Ultimate Patch /35. I have 13 of them so far.

I'll buy any patch card of his if it's the right price. And I don't mind having multiples of any of his rare cards.

Scott F

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Any issue numbered to under 25 copies, but the price has to be right after the first one. Under 10 copies and I am more aggressive to a higher price, but still within reason.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
There are a lot of cards I'll pick up as extras if the price is right, but I particularly pick of 1994 Leaf Gold Leaf Stars and 1995 Leaf Statistical Standouts in search of 00035/10000 and 0035/5000, respectively, but also because I like filling 9-pocket pages with them.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I will pick up doubles of any cards of my players if the price is right. Just picked up an extra 1997 Essential Credentials of McGriff this week.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
My player's cards don't even get listed often enough to make hoarding possible but if I see them; 2005 Topps Chrome Upd Black Refs, 2001 Elite parallels, and 2006 UD Special Fx parallels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts