Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who do you PC and why?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Anthony Rendon - I was looking for a young player to collect as he moved up the ranks and chose Rendon because of his talent and I got a lot of Rendon news because he played college ball at nearby Rice University. He seems like a great guy and should be a really good MLBer soon.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Andre Ethier - Being a Dodgers fan, I was looking for someone to collect from this team. As we all know Kemp collectors have deep pockets so I had to steer clear of that. I started collecting Ethier as he was a left hander like me with a really nice swing. Then found out his brother works 2 floors above me with Neuro-Rehab Patients. Once I found this out it was easier to stay with collecting Ethier. I was given a pair of game used cleats by his brother when my collection was in it's infancy.

Since then it has blossomed nicely. I have 24 1/1's in hand and another on the way. Over 90 autos and a ton of GU cards plus base and refractors of all colors. Included in those 1/1's I have 4 Supers. I have yet to still meet him in person, but I have a great chance at doing so randomly as he lives in the same city as I do.

Raider408

Oct 10, 2012
Team PC- Giants; Been a fan since first grade
Player PC- current: Buster Posey
Retired: Will Clark, favorite Giants player all-time

PC players other than Giants players:

Josh Hamilton- the kid is just a natural talent
Mike Trout- same as above
Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez- I was a catcher when I played, he was definetly my favorite player at that position
Babe Ruth- only current inserts, base, or relics. Just can't afford any of his vintage

The way I do my pc collections is basically through ripping packs and also card shows to pick up rookie cards or low end inserts that I don't have of these players. For some reason I just dont buy any singles auto's or gu relics of these players, I guess I just like taking chances with hobby boxes.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Josh Hamilton - Selling him off now. Great guy, great story, but hate that the front office and he screwed the fans and let him go to the enemy.

Strasburg/Harper - Consolidating this a little bit. Had a Strasburg from all but three 2010 products. Selling off most once gets healthy but keeping a select few. Just keeping 2011 Harper Chromes for now.

Jurickson Profar - Will see how he does in a full season but have 3 BGS 9.5 Refractors and 1 Blue refractor.

Texas Rangers prospects!

Last edited:

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Yovani Gallardo because he is undervalued, both in the card sense and MLB sense. He is one of my favorite players and his cards are still reasonable. I could PC Braun, but then my kids wouldn't have clothes or food.

srstetler

Apr 2, 2010
Maryland
My mom mentioned Ryan Zimmerman's name a couple of times in passing conversation after he was called up from the minors replacing Vinny Castilla at third. At the time I was interested in getting back into the hobby. The Washington Nationals future third baseman was fun to watch on the field then and every MLB season since then.

Members online

Latest posts