Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who was the fake auto on your first baseball glove?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
I used my dads to play in the yard which was a Jose conseco, when I started playing babe Ruth I bought myself an A3000 whoosh is the glove I use to this day.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
1st - Steve Carlton (And it was a left-handed Glove for a right-handed thrower!)
2nd - Ryne Sandberg
3rd - The Rawlings Gold Glove I had starting high-school ball and I still have it today. I will be buried with it.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I was handed down a glove from my older brother, I loved that glove! It was a Larry Bowa model, yeah that one goes way back to like '79 or '80.

A_Pharis

Put me in the "generic leather glove" club. Then I started using a hand-me-down rawlings my oldest brother used. It had no endorsed name, but it was a nice glove and really broken in.
He still has it as I gave it back to him once I got to high school. It was the one he wore to pitch. Joe had a slider that would kill. Oh, man, I feel so bad for him when he starts thinking back on walking away instead of playing for LSU. But that's a different story.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I dont remember my first glove... but this one I do rememeber.
Steve%20Yeager%20Rawlings%20MJ50%20Front_800.jpg

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
1st was Mattingly then Griffey Jr.

My Griffey Jr was a snow shovel, i didn't (couldn't) miss anything in center. I just put the glove up and the ball found it. I had to trade gloves with a buddy when I pitched

Members online

Latest posts