Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whose team is going to Omaha?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
MN ain't! Too bad too, one game short of making super regionals. We had a solid team, one player was drafted 33rd overall, and the Twins actually got Kyle Knudson AND signed him already. Good pickup, I always like to see the Twins dip into some Gophers.

Anyone watch the Crimson/Alabama game? The last 1/3rd inning of the game was CRAZY!

Same with the Arkansas/Arizona State. 12 innings, Brett Eibner bombed one being down in the count and with 2 outs to tie it. That was INSANE!

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Ian Stewart said:
ASU! ASU! ASU!

That is a scary team, and after the Supers last year, I am not exactly looking forward to you guys. Fortunately, no Mike Leake or the Australian. Right?

CAROLINA BOSOX said:
2 teams from little ol"South Carolina. Congrats on getting in and I hope you guys do well. I don't want you to win em all though ;)

Go Gamecocks!!!!!!

I hope we play on Tuesday to send one team to the loser's bracket. Clemson could use another 19 run game ;)

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
Brad said:
Ian Stewart said:
ASU! ASU! ASU!

That is a scary team, and after the Supers last year, I am not exactly looking forward to you guys. Fortunately, no Mike Leake or the Australian. Right?

[quote="CAROLINA BOSOX":3rorgc2z]2 teams from little ol"South Carolina. Congrats on getting in and I hope you guys do well. I don't want you to win em all though ;)

Go Gamecocks!!!!!!

I hope we play on Tuesday to send one team to the loser's bracket. Clemson could use another 19 run game ;)[/quote:3rorgc2z]

Nope. Spence hasn't pitched the whole year, so you guys are safe there.

You can have fun with Seth Blair, Jake Borup, and Merrill Kelly, though.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
GO NOLES!

Florida_State_University_Cheerleader_1.jpg

Members online

Latest posts