Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why do you collect what you collect?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Mariano Rivera - I've collected this guy since 2003 when I got back into the hobby. My all time favorite Yankee, and someone I watched through the entirety of their career.

Paul O'Neill - Loved the way he played the game. Was the leader of the '90s teams after Mattingly retired.

NY Yankees Topps & Heritage Team Sets - They have been around the longest and have made some of the most iconic cards ever. Also, gives me something to look forward to each spring. As much as people complain about them, to a lot of people, Topps = baseball cards.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
I collect D-backs because baseball was the first thing I really felt a passion for (I was an odd, depressed little kid), and they were something to look forward to when the family moved from California to Arizona.

Didn't really want to move, I remember a lot of tantrums, but the D-backs made the process a little better. Now, 16 years later, I couldn't be happier with being in AZ. The collection just keeps the memories fresh and I always remember where I was in life, good or bad, when I see a certain card.

nymetsfan2014

Aug 14, 2014
I have been collecting since I was a kid. Spending the summers collecting the Topps set (only had Topps in the 70's) I collect Mets and the rookie trophy cards

guyjones10

Jan 19, 2014
I have collected Chipper Jones since 1991 when I meet him and watched him play several times at class-A Macon braves. I was 13 at the time. He's the only player I have ever collected. Guess I just got lucky with a future HOFer. Funny thing is, I've actually stopped collecting and sold most of my collection twice over the years. Each time I've stated back my collection has gotten larger. The first time I sold my cards was so I could afford to go to prom with a girl. Living only 1.5 hours from turner field, I had the previlige to watch him play many times over the years. I started back collecting him in 2012 and my current collection is huge. I have no plans to sell this time. Hopefully my son will appreciate it but I doubt it.

Members online