Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Worse than pack searchers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I love beckett, always up to date with their findings. This happened in 2001 with topps heritage quite a bit. To my
knowledge the topps shink wrap CAN NOT be reproduced, if this is not true then we are all in trouble. If buying
anything always look for the topps shrink wrap.

Kevin

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Hopefully the Beckett employee bought that knowing full well what was going to be inside. If you actively collect cards you know to look for the company (whether it's Topps, Panini, UD, etc) logo printed on the shrink wrap. If you know this information and buy it anyways, you are moron and you should've just donated that $20 to a good charity.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Holy smokes! I sometimes troll the isles at KMart or WalMart looking for discounted stuff to break for fun. I have never run into this, but will certainly watch for it.

But, come on, who has that much time and energy. Wow. Just wow. The extent that people will go to rip something off is just amazing.

Members online