Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB WTB- Up to a $2500 Lot to flip on ebay/local card shows-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nathanvburns

Feb 11, 2011
Large deal completed with 95vr4 and ready for the next one.

Just bought $1600.00 worth from him last week.

Here is what I am looking for to flip.

Looking to buy a lot of HOF's, rookies, autos. graded cards, etc. to flip for a profit and in turn fund new items for my collection(Joey Votto and unopened cello packs with stars/rookies on top from the 60s, 70s, 80s).

I can do football, basketball or baseball.

Please keep in mind I am looking to make a profit. I don't want to waste your time or mine. I can do anything from say $300.00 up to $3000.00.

I will normally pay about an avg of 70% of ebay avg value on lots. That leaves 20% for me after ebay/paypal/card show fees etc. I am not interested in dollar cards or cheap GU/autos unless they are really really cheap and worth hauling around to card shows.

Again, I don't want to waste your time but please don't PM me a list of cards and quote me ebay prices and waster our time.

The lots can be smaller but things I can flip for a profit. Just let me know what you have.

Last edited:

nathanvburns

Feb 11, 2011
It would depend on the volume of cards.

The more the cards/hassle the more I want to make for my time.

Again, it depends but I would want to make a minimum of 30% if there were say 50 cards I could sell for fifty a card. Ebay/Paypal gets 10% of that and I get the 20%.

nathanvburns

Feb 11, 2011
Dan- no PM that I see.

Large deal pending.....Just waiting on a few pictures and a phone conversation to get him paid.

zdf123

Jan 21, 2011
How about I send you an 100 dollar bill and you send me 3 20's and a 10, that'd work out about the same, no? ;)

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Interest in this small All Star Auto RC lot?
-Hanley Bowman Chrome Auto BGS 9
-Ryan Zimmerman Bowman Chrome Xfractor Auto BGS 9.5
-David Wright Bowman Chrome X-fractor Auto BGS 9

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Start your own thread...

Thanks

Phillyfan

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts