Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

You could write a small book on this item

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Someone on blow out recently posted this awesome item he bought for $1501434310229200.jpg

Think of all the possible realistic scenarios this one item could have went through.

1. Between the cards and piece, whoever paid for to be made probably dropped a grand.

2. Obviously a huge fan of mac or the team, what made the original owner decide to sell it at a huge loss? Imagine how let down he must have been with the steroid fiasco (if that's the reason).

3. How much time did it take the original owner to piece that together, let alone money, only to get rid of it.

4. Imagine bringing this 6ft display home for the wifey to see (If you're married or watch Hardcore Pawn, you'll understand)

5. And lastly for the new owner, this must have felt like a windfall

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
It's a thing of beauty for sure. Hell, the disappointment probably started even sooner when Bonds hit 73. It is really sweet though. Those HR cards are nice and all and were probably fun to chase, but imagine a piece like this for a Topps Tek player run

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Def a great display piece you you have the space. I couldn't tell what's on the bat , does it say McGwire or autod ?

Regardless it's a neat item for a Mac fan

Ryan

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Even for a non-McGwire fan, that would be a great piece to buy just to replace the plaque in the middle and re-work it for your favorite player. I had an 8x10 & a bunch of cards of Red Schoendienst matted and framed at Michaels for my father years ago, and that cost nearly $200 because of all the matte cuts, and that was only something like 18"x24".

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
It's a facsimile auto on the bat

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts