Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Pete Rose Reverse Negatives - Steal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Just picked one up on COMC for $10:

a86bced5-194e-4196-b70c-6ade5333559a.jpg

Seemed like a major steal based on past ebay sales, most of which were in the $30-$40 range. Did Leaf announce a print run on these?

sschauer

Aug 7, 2008
Covington, KY
No print run was announced but at 1 per case and 300 cases made and 17 reverse negatives come to 17.6 print run so 17 is a safe guess. Regular cards should be around 300 print run. Great steal.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
sschauer said:
No print run was announced but at 1 per case and 300 cases made and 17 reverse negatives come to 17.6 print run so 17 is a safe guess. Regular cards should be around 300 print run. Great steal.

Wow, I'm even more excited about grabbing this card after reading this! I've been wanting to add some of the base cards from this set to my Rose collection, but right now singles are a little more than I prefer to pay. Got something even better now!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
VintageGuyShaun said:
Killer grab! Good eye on noticing this one.

It was listed as a Reverse Negative, so I can't take credit for finding a card that was incorrectly listed. However, another seller did have another copy of the same card for $60, I'm surprised the seller didn't see that and price theirs accordingly.

Latest posts