Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay turbo lister ? and something useful in return

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
I want to know when using Ebay Turbo lister, how I can make sure that no one outside the US bids on my stuff. I dont want to start using turbo lister and then have to ship to Taiwan, just dont want to do it. But I dont see a way on how to create these exceptions in turbo lister.

Also, I was wondering if there was a way to see how many watchers an ebay item has (when its not me selling) and found this website:

http://www.watchcount.com/

Just throw the item # into the search bar.

Sorry guys, got it, for anyone else that needs it here are the instructions:
o exclude certain shipping locations:

Click My eBay at the top of most eBay pages. You may need to sign in.

Click the Account tab.

Click the Site Preferences link on the left side of the page.

Click the Show link to see the Shipping Preferences section.

Click the Edit link next to Exclude shipping locations from your listings option.

On the next page, select the states, territories, or regions where you don't want to ship your items. If you only want to select certain countries in a region, click the Show all countries link next to that region's name.

If you want to apply these exclusions to your current listings, select the Apply to all current live listings option.

Once you're finished, click the Apply button.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I bought a Strasburg / Gibson Heritage dual auto from tntnorthnj, which I received. I also received a 6 piece triple threads football GU from him the day before which I did not buy, with Montana, Manning, Elway, Marino, Favre, and someone else. It was a nice card that he had sold for over $100 and sent to me by mistake. I sent it back to him (at my expense, which was about $10 because of the 2 lb lucite holder it was in), then I had to bug him for a couple of weeks to get him to reimburse me for the shipping.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
mudflap02 said:
I bought a Strasburg / Gibson Heritage dual auto from tntnorthnj, which I received. I also received a 6 piece triple threads football GU from him the day before which I did not buy, with Montana, Manning, Elway, Marino, Favre, and someone else. It was a nice card that he had sold for over $100 and sent to me by mistake. I sent it back to him (at my expense, which was about $10 because of the 2 lb lucite holder it was in), then I had to bug him for a couple of weeks to get him to reimburse me for the shipping.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh man you crack me up.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
mudflap02 said:

3rd time with this story? yes, and owned by you, I admit. Nice play. I lold

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
mudflap02 said:

Wish I could "thank" you for this. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts