Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Monday - February 27th, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
The shows around here suck, it's always the same jokers who won't come down on their prices. That's probably why they have the same cards at every show with a few new ones mixed in.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
mstng99tim said:
The shows around here suck, it's always the same jokers who won't come down on their prices. That's probably why they have the same cards at every show with a few new ones mixed in.

That's to bad. It is pretty much the same here but usually 1-3 new guys. One of the regulars has about 5 5 row boxes with autos jerseys and inserts that he doesn't update so you can usually find the flavor of the week in there cheap. I know Huskies got a lin rookie cheap a couple weeks ago. Last year I got a Banuelos jersey for less than 8 dollars that I flipped that night for over 60. But overall mostly the same stuff.

theotherCUTCH

May 28, 2011
mstng99tim said:
AGREED! The pittsburgh mills show is at the end of march and im going, but i already know whats going to be there and how obnoxious the prices are lol

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
theotherCUTCH said:
mstng99tim said:
AGREED! The pittsburgh mills show is at the end of march and im going, but i already know whats going to be there and how obnoxious the prices are lol
I only like going to the bigger shows, like the ones they used to have at the Monroeville Expo Mart (not sure if they still have them or not) and the Robert Morris show.

theotherCUTCH

May 28, 2011
mstng99tim said:
theotherCUTCH said:
mstng99tim said:
I only like going to the bigger shows, like the ones they used to have at the Monroeville Expo Mart (not sure if they still have them or not) and the Robert Morris show.
yeah, ive only been to the mills one and the one at Century III mall, which isnt too bad

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
theotherCUTCH said:
mstng99tim said:
theotherCUTCH said:
mstng99tim said:
yeah, ive only been to the mills one and the one at Century III mall, which isnt too bad
You need to go to the Robert Morris show, it's May 18-20.

http://www.jpaulsports.com/shows.html

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Hey all - took the day off from work to prep the kitchen and dining room for flooring. Spending the day tearing baseboard off the wall is a hoot.

Superhuskiefan1

Jan 26, 2010
UW Huskies
CollectorsCorner said:
mstng99tim said:

That's to bad. It is pretty much the same here but usually 1-3 new guys. One of the regulars has about 5 5 row boxes with autos jerseys and inserts that he doesn't update so you can usually find the flavor of the week in there cheap. I know Huskies got a lin rookie cheap a couple weeks ago. Last year I got a Banuelos jersey for less than 8 dollars that I flipped that night for over 60. But overall mostly the same stuff.
U setting up at the show this weekend Jared?

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
mstng99tim said:
What's up Brian...any recent pickups?

Eric - that does sound like a blast, just like getting a root canal sounds like a blast!!!

Yessir. Two DeMarco Five Star pickups so far! :) You?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Viking4Alpha said:
mstng99tim said:
What's up Brian...any recent pickups?

Eric - that does sound like a blast, just like getting a root canal sounds like a blast!!!

Yessir. Two DeMarco Five Star pickups so far! :) You?
Nothing Five Star yet. The only other new pickups for me are in the thread I created a little bit ago.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Superhuskiefan1 said:
CollectorsCorner said:
mstng99tim said:

That's a silly question

Superhuskiefan1

Jan 26, 2010
UW Huskies
CollectorsCorner said:
Superhuskiefan1 said:
CollectorsCorner said:
mstng99tim said:

That's a silly question
Haha pickup any lots off ebay for the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.