Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

looking for good LCS nashua new hampshire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
hey guys i am like 15-20 min from nashua new Hampshire and like 30-45 min from Boston

what around here is good for LCS only 3 places i know of for card shops are Larrys comics that is no longer dealing in cards batter up in tewksbury and the red soxs pro shop but 2 of the 3 are very over priced

anyone know of any other local shops with a goo reputation

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Not much in NH anymore. I'd recommend Collector's Heaven in Manchester. It's on Elm street and it's pretty dang good. I've been going three since I was a kid.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
There is one near target (not the one in the mall).

I don't know how it is, but it was one of the shops that had a prize in the UD Holiday Hunt a few years back.

I Think someone on here got the prize, so they should have an opinion on the place.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
collectors heaven blows just cus its all full retail.
new england sportscards in amherst has best prices for wax,
not to much for single cards but lots and lots o wax.
mass actually has more than nh in boston and surrounding area.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Just buy online and quit complaining maybe ?
I am getting tired of the LCS posts if you dont like the place dont spend money there.
Simple no ?

bigpops65

Feb 9, 2009
Providence, RI
boomo said:

Second NE Sportscards. Wax prices are very good (deal with him at shows).

Also, consider shows. Woburn has a weekly Sunday show, Mansfield has what amounts to a montly show, there are two shows a year in Wilmington. All in Mass, but worth the drive if you are looking for cards.

mr148927

Aug 8, 2008
boston
craiger122003 said:
Just buy online and quit complaining maybe ?
I am getting tired of the LCS posts if you dont like the place dont spend money there.
Simple no ?

How did you get he was, or is complaining? he asked a simple question. If you do not like reading LCS questions then don't ... Simple no?

tooly22

Feb 14, 2009
New Hampshire
Definitely check out New England Sportscards on 101A in Amherst about 10 minutes down 101A/Amherst St for wax. They dont have much in terms of singles. Collectors Heaven has a ton of inventory, but everything is overpriced.

boomo said:

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
thanks for the input guys it looks like i would have to pay tolls to get over to Collector's Heaven so idk if i will be checking them out but the shop over on 101A i may have to check them out

anyone know of shops in or around mass ? not really looking for card shows as much as shops

also vwnut13 thanks for the heads up you mean the one on Amherst Street

Members online

Latest posts