Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Predict AL/NL ROY's

NL/AL ROY's?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Cast one vote per league per person. If "other", please elaborate.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
moxacaine said:
To me, Maybin is a lock for NL ROY. AL is still up in the air for me though. I voted Price.

Wish i owned some Maybin. :|

PM sent. :cool:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Completely forgot to include Snider, my bad. I'd add him, but the poll would then reset back to zero.

Gilmore -- is there any way to navigate around this?

G

RAZZY!!

250px-Colby_Rasmus_(Swing_of_the_Quad_Cities,_2006).jpg

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
I'm going with Price for the AL.

As for the NL, I'm not sure but I don't think that it will be Maybin. As a matter of fact if a line came out in Vegas with Maybin being the favorite, I'd put at least $1G against (serious). I just don't have much faith in Maybin, I haven't ever really been a big fan though.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
I think D-Price is gonna run away with the AL ROY.

And I voted for Maybin for the NL.

I know I am bias since I have about 40 snider autos and BGS slabs of all sorts, but Travis Snider will really open people's eyes in 2009. Price will be good but will fade as the year progresses.....if he doesn't start out 6-2 then he will struggle for votes for ROY.

Just my opinion.........I think the same will happen with Tommy Hanson.....but I think by default he will sneak in there at the end.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
I'll be a homer. Some how Jason Donald or Lou Marson. Donald is very impressive, in fact I'm going to go post an recent article about him right now.

ROLLTIDE4LIFE

Sep 10, 2008
I voted for Wieters because I hate pitchers pretty much except Greg Maddux, Walter Johnson and Inoa. I like Maybin and picked him. Anyone who doesn't like Maybin must have a serious problem with his hit tool which is understandable. Let me tell you though and I am somewhat invested in the guy, he has no and I mean no athletic comparison currently playing with the power speed combo he possesses, maybe Sizemore is close but Maybins power ceiling is way higher. Maybin really is a freak. Hes also a likely bust if his contact never improves but if it does hes going to be absolutely incredible. Too me he is such an easy buy at prices hes dropped too. Not a very good comparison but the only player Ive had the priviledge to see in the same league is Justin upton. he is different though because he has more baseball athleticism but less overall athleticiscm. These two will carry the MLB for the next decade.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I'm pleasantly surprised to see how many votes Maybin is getting here.

I'm cautiously optimistic about him. He certainly started off on the right foot in his first 30+ ABs for the Marlins last September. As long as he can cut back on his K's, there is nothing stopping him from being a 30-30 man.

ROLLTIDE4LIFE

Sep 10, 2008
Jaypers said:
I'm pleasantly surprised to see how many votes Maybin is getting here.

I'm cautiously optimistic about him. He certainly started off on the right foot in his first 30+ ABs for the Marlins last September. As long as he can cut back on his K's, there is nothing stopping him from being a 30-30 man.

+1 Brother

Members online

Latest posts