Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally get to watch some Minor League ball this summer!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
I moved to Billings, Montana this winter and finally get to watch Minor League baseball and I just can't wait. I was wondering if anyone knows any of the names on this year's roster. Any certain guys that I should really look out for, obtain autos or game used of? If I'm not mistaken Jay Bruce and Votto were on this team at one point in time. I could be wrong though...anyone have any ideas of who to keep an eye out for?

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I never got to see the Montana teams at their stadiums during my stay in Utah but the Billings stadium is one of the better stadiums in the Pioneer League.

You are going to enjoy SS baseball this year with the new draft rules. Gone are the days of seeing a 47th rounder in Billings for two months. Some teams might even stop drafting after 22nd round if they assume they have already spent their bonus pool money. Teams could still sign those type players as free agents, however, to fill out their rosters.

Also, when team sets come out. I might have you pick up a couple for me because Pensacola ( AA Reds ) is my new home team. If you were even willing to drive to Missoula or Helena, I would take those sets also.

You also need to join www.sportsgraphing.com because we don't have anybody representing the Pioneer League with my departure now.

Also, the league has tons of former MLB players as coaches now.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Please check this roster - Anyone to look out for?

Thanks for the message - wish I would've seen this earlier. I will definitely represent on that website. I'll have to check that out tonight. Here is the roster as of tonight...any big names I should be looking out for?

http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats.js ... e&sid=t513

19braves77 said:
I never got to see the Montana teams at their stadiums during my stay in Utah but the Billings stadium is one of the better stadiums in the Pioneer League.

You are going to enjoy SS baseball this year with the new draft rules. Gone are the days of seeing a 47th rounder in Billings for two months. Some teams might even stop drafting after 22nd round if they assume they have already spent their bonus pool money. Teams could still sign those type players as free agents, however, to fill out their rosters.

Also, when team sets come out. I might have you pick up a couple for me because Pensacola ( AA Reds ) is my new home team. If you were even willing to drive to Missoula or Helena, I would take those sets also.

You also need to join http://www.sportsgraphing.com because we don't have anybody representing the Pioneer League with my departure now.

Also, the league has tons of former MLB players as coaches now.

Members online

Latest posts