Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Daily thread for Monday 3/12...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all! Hope everyone had a Great weekend! My "weekend" starts in 2.5 hours and then a day of sleep... :lol:

Since this is one of the most wasteful work days on the Calendar, might as well throw this out there: I've got NC winning it all over Baylor w/ Sparty and Buckeyes in Semis. Hope that helps!

IN case no one saw it, last nite BG listed the Leaf Metal SPs on their FB wall. Michael Floyd was the one "big" name on that list...

And sources are reporting the Manning sweepstakes are down to Miami, Denver and Arizona.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Just did my Opie & Anthony bracket - I also took UNC, which is going to doom all of your hopes, over Louisville. I really wanted to put UNLV in the final game, but then I remembered that Stacey Augmon and Larry Johnson left 20 years ago. That also made me feel old.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
mstng99tim said:
Viking4Alpha said:
Tim. We're birthday boys soon. :eek:
Yeah, 2 more weeks man, I know I can't wait. I'm getting my next tattoo done on my birthday.

thumbnail.aspx

:?:

Happy early b-days you Ravens fans.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Slette said:
Just did my Opie & Anthony bracket - I also took UNC, which is going to doom all of your hopes, over Louisville. I really wanted to put UNLV in the final game, but then I remembered that Stacey Augmon and Larry Johnson left 20 years ago. That also made me feel old.

Guess my wagon is officially hitched to NC - I got them in Pine Tar's NCAA tournament contest, too!

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Slette said:
Slette said:

Guess my wagon is officially hitched to NC - I got them in Pine Tar's NCAA tournament contest, too!

I saw that, nice! FWIW I took UNC to win it all in my bracket as well.

For the contest I ended up with Xavier. Since it's a points spread contest, I like it. :cool:

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Thanks man. I know these grade well due to being packaged in the top loaders, but I don't know enough about the value of Leaf products to decide if it's worth it. Thoughts?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I would send them in, especially since it sounds like you bought them for the purpose of reselling them.

Getting a 9.5 or even 10 would bump the price up without question.

Members online

Latest posts