Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Value On This?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
KGrHqRigE8g-0bLKBPpQ2VdZw60_57.jpg

1/1 red auto.

Thanks for any help!

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
tm decomposer said:
Damn, I wish my parents paid for my cards ...

***This is NOT directed at the OP

I will guarantee you that many of the WOW collections you see are from people who didn't earn the money that it took to pay for them. No doubt about it. I make a good living, so does my wife, but I don't have $5,000 a month to buy cards. I wish I did, but no one is paying for my cards/habit/hobby.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
ballerskrip said:
tm decomposer said:
Damn, I wish my parents paid for my cards ...

I will guarantee you that many of the WOW collections you see are from people who didn't earn the money that it took to pay for them. No doubt about it. I make a good living, so does my wife, but I don't have $5,000 a month to buy cards. I wish I did, but no one is paying for my cards/habit/hobby.
I can see parents buying a blaster for a kid. I used to clean my house spotless to get a few packs or something. But a $75 card? Seriously?

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
tm decomposer said:
ballerskrip said:
[quote="tm decomposer":8mjcs0up]Damn, I wish my parents paid for my cards ...

I can see parents buying a blaster for a kid. I used to clean my house spotless to get a few packs or something. But a $75 card? Seriously?[/quote:8mjcs0up]

Who cares?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Dice-K Collector said:
[quote="tm decomposer":eek:2m180p2]Damn, I wish my parents paid for my cards ...

Mind your own FREAKING business because I bought this with MY money... feeling dumb.[/quote:eek:2m180p2]

yeah, who cares how he got the card, like really!! He bought it, his parents bought, does it really matter??? :lol:

tm decomposer said:
I can see parents buying a blaster for a kid. I used to clean my house spotless to get a few packs or something. But a $75 card? Seriously?

and some parents buy their kids $40, 000 cars and $250, 000 houses, who cares?????

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
G $MONEY$ said:
[quote="Dice-K Collector":2llut2dg][quote="tm decomposer":2llut2dg]Damn, I wish my parents paid for my cards ...

Mind your own FREAKING business because I bought this with MY money... feeling dumb.[/quote:2llut2dg]

yeah, who cares how he got the card, like really!! He bought it, his parents bought, does it really matter??? :lol:

tm decomposer said:

and some parents buy their kids $40, 000 cars and $250, 000 houses, who cares?????[/quote:2llut2dg]

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
MadHandle11 said:
So you're collecting Sean Gilmartin now? Or Randy Johnson? Or Drew Pomeranz? Or all of the above? A return to collecting Dice-K? :?

says the guy Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr, Neil Ramirez, Matt Davidson, Will Lamb, Zach Cone, Kevin Matthews, Spokane Indians, Robbie Grossman, Jake Hager, Michael Saunders, Dustin Ackley

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MadHandle11

Jan 31, 2011
Spokane, WA
G $MONEY$ said:
MadHandle11 said:
So you're collecting Sean Gilmartin now? Or Randy Johnson? Or Drew Pomeranz? Or all of the above? A return to collecting Dice-K? :?

says the guy Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr, Neil Ramirez, Matt Davidson, Will Lamb, Zach Cone, Kevin Matthews, Spokane Indians, Robbie Grossman, Jake Hager, Michael Saunders, Dustin Ackley

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's quite a difference actually.

I keep collecting these players over an extended period of time, not start a Randy Johnson PC and then stop two weeks later. I like Dice-K, but he is a little schizophrenic with his collecting habits.

Thanks for your input though.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I'm collecting
I'm not collecting
I'm taking a break
I'm baaaaaaack
My dad says I should do other things
Who cares what my dad says

Wash
Rinse
Repeat

Week after week after week....

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
Musial Collector said:
I'm collecting
I'm not collecting
I'm taking a break
I'm baaaaaaack
My dad says I should do other things
Who cares what my dad says

Wash
Rinse
Repeat

Week after week after week....

What does that have to do with anything??? Just keep on following me around and commenting negatively on all my posts, have fun with it!

jeff_bichel

Nov 4, 2010
Houston, Texas
For crying out loud DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE PERSONAL?

So you want to show something off, so you want to share your interests.
So you can't spell or your grammar sucks.

If you do not have a nice comment or something negative but CONSTRUCTIVE
to say then keep your collective mouths shut.

A little game I play to kill time is to start reading a thread from the end, and try to
guess what the initial OP's listing was.

Now, undoubtedly, The nay-saying little pricks will come out and slam this
little tidbit of common sense. All you will be proving is that you are, indeed,
as dumb as we thought

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
This thread turned into a total bitch fest. Who the F cares how he got the card and who the F cares what he collects? I'm sensing a lot of jealousy.......don't sweat it Dice-K do what you do man.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
a bunch of adults picking on a kid because he switches collections ::facepalm::

and people wonder why there isn't that many kids collecting these days :|

Latest posts