Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sun 3/18 ST Games

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
WaxPax said:
Moore pulled after walking the bases loaded with 1 out in the second....Not looking sharp bouncing a lot of balls in the dirt....
His problem, IMO, was leaving most of his pitches high-specifically missing high and outside quite a bit.

I think the main issue right now is this being just his 2nd start of the spring.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
All The Hype said:
Doug Fister with a tough line for Detroit:

4 IP, 5 H, 1 ER, 1 BB, 7 K
I cannot wait to see a full season of Fister and Verlander. I actually like watching Fister more, because that guy is just nasty with his movement, control, etc.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
hail2thevictors said:
All The Hype said:
Doug Fister with a tough line for Detroit:

I cannot wait to see a full season of Fister and Verlander. I actually like watching Fister more, because that guy is just nasty with his movement, control, etc.

I agree, Fister is very underrated right now. If he can repeat what he did last year, he's going to be a 20 game winner.

If Porcello and Scherzer could find some consistency, they would have the best rotation in the AL other than perhaps the Rays.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
All The Hype said:
hail2thevictors said:
[quote="All The Hype":2x6t3ppq]Doug Fister with a tough line for Detroit:

I agree, Fister is very underrated right now. If he can repeat what he did last year, he's going to be a 20 game winner.

If Porcello and Scherzer could find some consistency, they would have the best rotation in the AL other than perhaps the Rays.[/quote:2x6t3ppq]

:lol:

The Angels would like a word with you.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
cartersprings said:
All The Hype said:
hail2thevictors said:
[quote="All The Hype":2qhf01zn]Doug Fister with a tough line for Detroit:

If Porcello and Scherzer could find some consistency, they would have the best rotation in the AL other than perhaps the Rays.

:lol:

The Angels would like a word with you.[/quote:2qhf01zn]

Good call, forgot about Wilson going to LAA. I still would take Verlander over Weaver and Fister (assuming 2011 form or better) over Haren OR Wilson, but then the Angels have the upper hand from there. Close call if Porcello and Scherzer are any good this year but if not then I'd take the Angels' depth.

Members online

Latest posts