Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Darryl Strawberry and Me at the PAL League Dinner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
I talked to him a bit but he was more into the women who attended the event. Would you guys believe that tickets were $200 for adults and $100 for kids under 12. I told him two (2) times to inscribe my baseballs and he said he was only placing a signature. oh well, I got him three (3) times. who needs a Strawberry ball?
IMG_1459.jpg

Quenepa22

Aug 21, 2008
Orlando
Great pic! It probably would have looked better with some of the women in it though.

Is it just me or does he always have that "stoned" look? :lol:

Also, excuse me for not wanting to think right now..., but what does PAL stand for?

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
Quenepa22 said:
Great pic! It probably would have looked better with some of the women in it though.

Also, excuse me for not wanting to think right now..., but what does PAL stand for?

Police Athletic League.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Quenepa22 said:

Police
Athletic
League

Quenepa22

Aug 21, 2008
Orlando
Alright, I got it. Thanks!

Oh well I put just a little sarcasm in this thread...for $200 a ticket, was desert Krispy Kremes or Dunkin' Donuts? :D

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
Quenepa22 said:

he always looks like that and that's very weird.

TelePlayer22

Aug 7, 2008
Given his past, wouldn't Strawberry want to stay as far away from anything police related as possible?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
TelePlayer22 said:
Given his past, wouldn't Strawberry want to stay as far away from anything police related as possible?
community service? :lol:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
jlvjr16 said:
nyc3 said:
TelePlayer22 said:
community service? :lol:

Did you make it?
I wanted to but my suit is at the cleaners, I could have done the ol shirt and tie but I decided against it. I was also not too sure if it was a good idea bringing my yankee project to a mets event :lol:

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
That's awsome jlvjr16!! I am very jelous :) and regardless of how he handled his career he is still one of my favorites, Oh what could have been. I would have loved to have meet him. Thanks for sharing..

Members online

Latest posts