Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matt Bush - Same Ol Same Ol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I feel bad for Matt. I met him last year in Birmingham.. He was a really nice kid. Very polite, very intelligent, seemed to have his shat together finally. Its definitely a disappointment.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
"He was transported to the Charlotte County Jail and charged with fleeing the scene with serious injuries, driving with a suspended license with serious injuries, DUI with serious injuries, and DUI with property damage."

Scum. Shame.

loftlife

Feb 7, 2010
brianga26 said:
I feel bad for Matt. I met him last year in Birmingham.. He was a really nice kid. Very polite, very intelligent, seemed to have his shat together finally. Its definitely a disappointment.

I feel bad for the guy who's head he ran over and almost killed... no way can I feel bad for a repeat offender who is drunk, driving on a suspended license and who fled the scene, I don't care who he is.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
So sad, dude needs an accountability buddy. They should get D Tate onebefore it's too late.
And for the good ol times, I'm Matt ******* bush!

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
"Literally the tire on the SUV ran over the driver's head. Without the helmet, the gentleman would have been dead instantly."

Hope the old fella recovers.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Joshua.Roundtree said:
MallCopKJ said:
[quote="Joshua.Roundtree":3n44hg8w]
MallCopKJ said:
Poor Matt...

Is that a 'real' inscription from 04 EEE?

Nope. I pulled it blank but he was already "gone" when I got it so I kept it for occasions such as this lol.

Awesome, well played.[/quote:3n44hg8w]

Thank you :lol:

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California

Members online

Latest posts