Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is anyone here from Rockford, MN?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I got a package with a 2007 Bowman Chrome Michael Young blue refractor in it and no return address

Was it someone from FCB? If so, thanks!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Same thing happened to me! Got a 2000 SP Chirography Scott Rolen from an anonymous awesome Minnesotan yesterday! I asked about it late last night, don't know if the sender saw it, but they are certainly thanked!

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Same here I received an 05 Donruss Greats Doerr auto! No name or note or anything, just the address. HUGE thanks anonymous MN resident! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
jbhofmann said:
I think a certain member that posted in this thread is from Minnesota. :D
Yes, but it wasnt me sending the care packages, i might have sent 1 or 2 in the past, but not this time :lol: :lol:

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
notjomommasclint said:
This board has a very strong group from minnesota or as the natives pronounce it mineesootah eh? all of them seem pretty nice and friendly! congrats on the card! im just glad young fits into your super collection!

We may talk funny, but we still have more going for us than Iowa. We've got the Mall of America! :D

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Sjrmn91 said:
notjomommasclint said:
This board has a very strong group from minnesota or as the natives pronounce it mineesootah eh? all of them seem pretty nice and friendly! congrats on the card! im just glad young fits into your super collection!

We may talk funny, but we still have more going for us than Iowa. We've got the Mall of America! :D

And Sven and Ole.

In fact, I just saw them a couple days ago, they were making hotdish.

Members online

Latest posts