Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hosmer mailday.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Metz1405

Sep 10, 2008
New favorite card
001-4.jpg

Metz1405

Sep 10, 2008
caseumsd6 said:
Nice card! Hope you got it before the major spike. Looks very clean.

Thanks man paid about the same as the last redemption sold not sure what I wanna do with it grade or move it.

caseumsd6

Aug 13, 2008
Metz1405 said:
caseumsd6 said:
Nice card! Hope you got it before the major spike. Looks very clean.

Thanks man paid about the same as the last redemption sold not sure what I wanna do with it grade or move it.

If it looks clean, I would quickly submit it to BGS and hope it gems. It's a great card, congrats again on the pickup!

sharktitanfan

Aug 31, 2008
Does anyone have an idea how rare these are? Looking at Ebay, there are not a ton of active or completed auctions.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
sharktitanfan said:
Does anyone have an idea how rare these are? Looking at Ebay, there are not a ton of active or completed auctions.

No official print run numbers,but it's apparently extremely SP'd.

Possibly the most SP'd Chrome Auto ever,from what people are gathering atleast.

caseumsd6

Aug 13, 2008
sharktitanfan said:
So the 250 print run I saw one of the sellers suggest is just a guess?

I believe Topps confirmed only 250 base autos were signed. The difference is there are also no refractors or blues, only golds, oranges, reds, and the super. So at the most, there are 331 total chrome autos. Add in the factor that they are extremely difficult to pull, and you have the perfect combination for rising prices.

Metz1405

Sep 10, 2008
Russ S. said:
Congrats. Great looking card, you should send it off to BGS.

Thanks I will prolly send it in that's what everyone has been telling me

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Any idea where Topps posted the 250 print run?

Just make sure when you send it into BGS to tape a couple 20's to invoice with a 10 circled on them.

Metz1405

Sep 10, 2008
Thanks for all the input guys Im leaning towards sending it away unless someone blows me away with an offer

Members online

Latest posts