Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Could not pass it up: SONNY GRAY LEAF METAL RED PRISMATIC /5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Not a big buyer of leaf stuff but when i picked the card up at a lcs and saw the price i figured why not

Sonny Gray Leaf Metal Red Prismatic 3/5

PRICE?

MULTIPLY THE NUMBERS

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
I just landed a Sonny Red yesterday too.
Got it more for the Esposito though.... ;)

$(KGrHqF,!k0E9Oq3TgkmBPelIsv3mg~~60_57.JPG

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Russ S. said:
[quote="The_Reverend":2de1269b]
chromerookies said:
Is it an auto?

It sure is...Is that price about right for a red /5 from Leaf? If so, dang where is the value in buying Leaf products?
How much was it?[/quote:2de1269b]

He said multiply the serial numbers together, it was 3/5, so the assumption is $15

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Keyser Soze said:
[quote="Russ S.":pp7g0r00][quote="The_Reverend":pp7g0r00]
chromerookies said:
Is it an auto?

It sure is...Is that price about right for a red /5 from Leaf? If so, dang where is the value in buying Leaf products?
How much was it?[/quote:pp7g0r00]

He said multiply the serial numbers together, it was 3/5, so the assumption is $15[/quote:pp7g0r00]
Ah.
The Rev. is a riddler.

Nice buy. Shop owner definitely left money on the table.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Russ S. said:
[quote="Keyser Soze":2vmlucdz][quote="Russ S.":2vmlucdz][quote="The_Reverend":2vmlucdz]
chromerookies said:
Is it an auto?

How much was it?[/quote:2vmlucdz]

He said multiply the serial numbers together, it was 3/5, so the assumption is $15[/quote:2vmlucdz]
Ah.
The Rev. is a riddler.

Nice buy. Shop owner definitely left money on the table.[/quote:2vmlucdz]

figured I would have some fun with it. Yes paid $15 for it and spent $20 on Contenders packs and pulled a Dylan Bundy Rookie Ticket auto. I think that one was a short-print

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Keyser Soze said:
[quote="George_Calfas":2jymlxbw]I sold the Gray Draft auto #/5 for a shade over 2-bills.

WOW! Banuelos sells for more than Gray and recently got $80, so you did VERY well with your Gray[/quote:2jymlxbw]

It was when the product first hit.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Keyser Soze said:
[quote="George_Calfas":bhr1it0x]I sold the Gray Draft auto #/5 for a shade over 2-bills.

WOW! Banuelos sells for more than Gray and recently got $80, so you did VERY well with your Gray[/quote:bhr1it0x]

The prices on the rarer Leaf cards are all over the map. IMO the price on the Banuelos was low (may be a little biased since I was the buyer lol.) A Cole Prismatic Red recently sold for $150, and often low level prospects get $50 or so.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Nice one Rev!

As an A's fan, knowing how Patient you are on your Stashes, I would tell you to wait until Gray leaves Oakland for NY/LAA/Boston and then sell! :lol:

Latest posts