Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Demetress Bell and Karl Malone Jr.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I'm sure most of you already know this. This is for those who may not.

Karl Malone basically disowned his son Demetress Bell (Wikipedia), now a 5-year NFL tackle, since his birth in 1984. Here's more backround to the story:

"In 2008, The Buffalo News published a story about Demetress Bell that included the claim that he didn't know who his father was until after he graduated from high school.[3] However, in a 1998 article in The Salt Lake Tribune, when Bell was 14 years old, his mother spoke of his shying away from anything to do with Malone because his feelings were hurt by Malone's refusal to acknowledge him.[4]

According to Bell, he has spoken to Malone on one occasion, when Bell was 18 years old. Bell reported that Malone told him that he would have to make his way on his own, as it was too late for the two men to have a father-son relationship.[3]"

Yet here is Malone supporting his "real" son Karl Jr and his football career...

Karl_Malone_Jr.jpg

What a heartless POS Malone is. Imagine how his son Demetress must feel knowing that his father supports his other son, but will not have anything to do with him, even after NFL success. What an awful thing to do to your own blood... your own son.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Karl Malone buys really freaky sex toys from an adult store in Vegas...My buddy works there and has met Malone a few times. He said that Malone is by far one of the rudest and down right meanest people that he has ever met.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
He seemed like a really cool down to earth dude when I got him to sign an autograph at an academy event about 2 years ago. But yeah...it was just an autograph. I guess you never know with people.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Karl Malone is a typical black man in thinking back in the day......bitch you getting nothing for this nucker....I'm not your babie's daddy

Oh and as for his current son not looking like him....it is because he wife is a lighter skinned woman
malone-wife.jpg

Members online

Latest posts