Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The JAW-DROPPING Hockey card and memorabilia thread!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
This thread is inspired from a Baseball boards thread called "Great cards I have seen over the years and kept pictures of - Any cards you guys kept pics of?"

I thought we could keep a thread here on the Hockey boards that is similar to that one. Post pics of amazing or jaw-dropping Hockey cards you have seen or have a picture of. It can be cards you own, cards you used to own or just an amazing card you see on ebay.

You DO NOT have to own the cards you are posting.

One of the great new features of the new FCB boards is a feature where you can "pick-up" and drag a picture from Ebay (or any site) and put it in your post here on FCB. With this new feature, it is so easy to post pictures, so this type of thread is perfect for our new boards.

If you do not know how to use this new feature, just follow the steps below.

1-Have Ebay and FCB open in two windows or tabs
2-Open the FCB thread and scroll down to the "quick reply" box.
3-Go to ebay and put the cursor over the image/picture and "left click" and hold it.
4-While holding the Left button "drag" the ebay auction listing to the FCB Tab
5-Hovering over the FCB tab with force the FCB webpage to your screen
6-While still holding the Left button go to the "quick reply" box with your cursor
7-Once the cursor is over the Quick reply release the left button
8-Click "Post quick reply"
9-BOOM ebay picturte is now linked to your post

I hope everyone will participate when they see a great Hockey card!!!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Ill start it off with a few of the Hockey cards i posted in the original thread.

When you see a great Hockey card on Ebay, share it with us with the new super easy FCB feature of dragging a pic into your post!!

73jlhl.jpg

23jshuh.jpg

nvuud2.jpg

126fr13.jpg

2chba5k.jpg

nqyc8w.jpg

axfo0y.jpg

260wgfq.jpg

65ojux.jpg

2enpxd0.jpg

rwuonp.jpg

v657qe.jpg