Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MiLB Daily Performances Thread - 4/28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Today's notable SPs include:

Jonathan Pettibone
Rudy Owens vs. Chris Archer
Joe Ross
Jose Campos
Andy Oliver
Jason Adam
Grayson Garvin
Perci Garner vs. Jed Bradley
Cody Buckel
Kyle Heckathorn
Jacob Turner
Michael Fulmer
Aaron Miller
Keyvius Sampson
Chris Dwyer
Simon Castro vs. Kyle Lobstein
Neil Ramirez
John Gast vs. Edwar Cabrera
Garrett Gould
Andrew Chafin

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
keithlaw@keithlaw
Yes "@mikeaxisa: With Trout/Harper up, you can make a very strong case that the two best prospects left in the minors belong to the Orioles"

Interesting response by Keith Law this AM

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
keithlaw@keithlaw
Yes "@mikeaxisa: With Trout/Harper up, you can make a very strong case that the two best prospects left in the minors belong to the Orioles"

Interesting response by Keith Law this AM

John Manuel disagrees -- @johnmanuelba "I would go Jurickson Profar as top prospect in minors right now, then Dylan Bundy"

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Brandon Erbe > Dylan Bundy

I thought he was referring to Rowell and Hobgood....:confused::confused:

geek2_1.jpg

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
I think Machado has a lot of talent but when will it translate into his statistics...I mean he's very young for his level, but his stats aren't overly impressive...I guess is Machado more of a very long term investment?

Last year, between A/A-, in 101 games, he had 11 homers and a .756 OPS
In AA right now, through 20 games, he has 2 homers and a .779 OPS

These stats aren't bad, but they're not superstar top 5 milb prospect...

Do you think he'd be better off with additional time in the lower levels...? One thing I will give to Harper is his statistics were amazing for his age between A/AA last year and his AAA stats were sub-par but not terrible...obviosely there's a reason his chrome autos are $250 - $300 a pop...

But Machado selling for so much more than guys like Miguel Sano, Wil Myers, Jurickson Profar...I guess at $75 per chrome auto raw...what does Machado have to do to drop and what does have to do to rise in value?

Just an observation...

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
So do you guys think Starling and Baez will be playing by June 3?

I bought four tickets to the Kane County and Peoria game on that day... hopefully they'll both be in the lineup since I'm sitting the first row.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
So do you guys think Starling and Baez will be playing by June 3?

I bought four tickets to the Kane County and Peoria game on that day... hopefully they'll both be in the lineup since I'm sitting the first row.

Same with Vogelbach...let's see if he can show off that power...his high school stats are sick even though hes a big boy

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Jed Bradley got roughed up. 5 IP, 6 H, 6 R, 5 ER, 2 BB, 5 K

des1984

Aug 6, 2009
And now he hit a Grand Slam. 6 RBI tonight. :)

Make that 7 RBI!!!

Mason Williams was 3-5 in front of him, scored 3 of those runs with a 2B. I think that makes 3 straight game he's had an extra base hit.
Lindor 2-4 with a run
Davidson 1-3, 2B

Members online

Latest posts