Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MiLB Daily Performances Thread - 4/30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
No Southern and California League games today.

Today's notable SPs include:

Brody Colvin
Gerardo Concepcion
Andrew Brackman
Carlos Martinez
Sam Dyson
Felix Sterling
Julio Teheran
Gerrit Cole vs. Chad James
Henry Owens
Trevor May vs. Deck McGuire
Drake Britton
Darin Gorski
Dylan Bundy
Adrian Salcedo
Shelby Miller
Mike Montgomery
Brett Oberholtzer

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Maybe it's the Contenders series, or maybe Gerrit Cole really isn't that big of a prospect any more, but I just sold one of his on-card Contenders autos for under $20 on eBay. :(

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Austin Hedges took Gerardo Concepcion yard, his 2nd HR of the year.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Hmmm.....Mason Williams was replaced in the 2nd inning. He was their DH, so I'm thinking it could be a promotion, not an injury.

EDIT - Reading now he'd gotten "roughed up" on a diving catch yesterday. Might have aggravated something.

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Brody Colvin -- 6 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 5 BB, 7 K

Avisail Garcia HR (3)

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Hmmm.....Mason Williams was replaced in the 2nd inning. He was their DH, so I'm thinking it could be a promotion, not an injury.

EDIT - Reading now he'd gotten "roughed up" on a diving catch yesterday. Might have aggravated something.

Perhaps, which would explain why he was DH'ing. According to another report, he didn't seem injured but did fail to run out a pop up in his only at bat. Though maybe he didn't run it out because he was injured from the previous day?

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Had to double check Rob Scahill's ERA (7.11). God that is terrible; I thought it'd be closer to the high-four area. He needs to turn it around; he was my pick for most likely to get a spot coming out of SP - in all fairness, he is destined for a bullpen role, so it wasn't too far-fetched.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
The first hitter Bundy faced got a base hit (Delta Cleary). So much for that. SELL!!!!

Members online

Latest posts