Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cheapest place for a case of Rawlilngs OMLB?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
None of my distributors carry OMLB and I was wanting to have a case or two for ball games this year. Cheapest I saw was $170, though admittedly, I didn't look all that hard.

Anyone have a place? Thanks!

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
None of my distributors carry OMLB and I was wanting to have a case or two for ball games this year. Cheapest I saw was $170, though admittedly, I didn't look all that hard.

Anyone have a place? Thanks!

There are several sellers on the bay right at $158 dozen dlvd after you factor in shipping, but maybe someone on here knows of a better deal elsewhere. There was a thread about a year or so ago where someone knew a distributor with a decent price and several people here were going to order some but I don't recall it ever getting off the ground.

Maybe someone else knows or remembers the distributor?

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
andersonkpt.com. Best prices are if you order 6 dozen or more. Roughly $125 per shipped. Not sure how much for only 1 or 2 dozen but it should be less than $158.

Latest posts