Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JUST PULLED MY FIRST EVER SUPERFRACTOR!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
I'm 1/2 way through my 2nd hobby box (still have 2 Jumbos to open, probably tomorrow), but I HAD to share the excitement of my FIRST EVER SUPERFRACTOR PULL!!! Granted, its not the Yu Darvish auto, but beggars can't be choosers, LOL. Anyhow, here it is!!

PhilipWunderlichSuperF.jpg

PhilipWunderlichSuperB.jpg

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Thanks guys! The VERY next pack yielded a Bowman Blue Yu Darvish /500 and the last pack of the box had a Bowman's Best Bryce Harper! Quite an AWESOME box! Anyhow, I have to get up for work in about 6 hours, so off to bed for me. I'll check back in the morning probably during my morning break or right when I get to the office.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
I looked at it again this morning before I headed off to work... must say, it is even prettier... now, if I can only find my magnetic holder I have somewhere so I can protect it even more. I'm sure I'll find it tonight... otherwise, off to the LCS tomorrow if possible to see if they have any magnetic holders.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
LOL... I just noticed that you also live in Tallahassee! Not too many of us collectors in town, huh?

Unfortunately, there are not. However, there are some dirtbags that search packs at the local Wal Mart and Target stores. :???:

If you are ever working on any sets; etc, PM me and let me know what you are looking for.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Unfortunately, there are not. However, there are some dirtbags that search packs at the local Wal Mart and Target stores. :???:

If you are ever working on any sets; etc, PM me and let me know what you are looking for.

Now that you mention sets, I think we may have met before, maybe 6-7 years ago... were you active on the Beckett boards back then? We worked out a trade and you came by my place and we completed the trade in person? I think I had just opened several boxes from a set you were working on completing?

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
As I have always said, "You will never forget your first!"

I still remember my first ever 1/1 pull... 2004 Diamond Kings Andre Dawson auto. I have busted a case of Chrome and a case of Draft every year since about 2006, and 1/2 a case since about 2003. Usually just get 4 boxes or so of regular Bowman. My first ever Red Refractor pull was a 2008 Chrome Draft Mike Montgomery Auto. Hopefully, as I get older and my memory starts to fade, I won't ever forget this first ever Superfractor pull of mine!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts