Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Auto's on B-Ball---BEST PEN?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
Ok may sound stupid but the few times I've gotten autos never had pen and used someone elses that smeared or faded right away. Whats the best to use?? A black ball point?? I saw someone post on here recently with some real nice blue autos?? Any help for the "Auto impaired". Going to see my boys on Thurs at AT&T and hoping to maybe grab a couple.
Thanks as always!
GO CARDS!

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
Thanks will stop and pick one up on the way!!! All I have is smudged autos. Of course my Colby Rasmus is pristine!

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis
It could also be the ball you are using. Do not go the cheap route and get those Official League Baseballs. Pay the extra for the ROMLB. In the long run it we be well worth the extra money spent, which isn't even a huge difference in price maybe 4 or 5 dollars depending where you get them.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
It could also be the ball you are using. Do not go the cheap route and get those Official League Baseballs. Pay the extra for the ROMLB. In the long run it we be well worth the extra money spent, which isn't even a huge difference in price maybe 4 or 5 dollars depending where you get them.

Speaking of baseballs...

Are the Rawlings Team USA the only other Baseball made out of the same Quality Leather (and not made in China) as the ROMLB?

When I got the ball signed in 2009 I was worried that the Autographs were going to bleed but they haven't changed since the day I got them.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

+1!

Also, take the box/cube/holder with you so you dont' have to touch the ball too much. And if you do, try to hold the Ball by the seams as eventually hand/fingerprints could turn into Brown spots from the oils.

And ALWAYS use Blue not Black!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts