Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where is Everyone? I just edited this.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
Is it my imagination or are the number of threads down? Did I miss something or did people leave? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Picture367.jpg

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
I haven't been on here too long but it does seem EXTREMELY slow on here. Very to little box breaks and very few transaction threads...It's a great site I don't get why people seem to be not using it.

danimal

Dec 28, 2009
I know I am on here a lot less since the change. The new mobile site doesn't scroll smoothly on the iPhone and it bugs the crap out of me so I quit visiting FCB on my phone which is where I do 80% of my web-surfing. I know I keep reading the new site has lots of great bells and whistles but if no one is here to use them does it really matter. No disrespect to FCB or anything is meant by my post just some honest and hopefully constructive criticism.

Last edited:

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
Yes, the traffic is definitely down since the switchover. I'm sure like most things, people will get used to the change over time and the traffic will pick up again.

Or maybe everyone is busy opening their Bowman Blue Wave Redemption packs.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
It took a few moments for me to figure out how to log in again after the changeover. I'm sure others will get frustrated and give up...and once they give up, they're gone for good.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Its a little buggy for me on the phone but I haven't changed my fcb habit. Unless I'm missing it, posting pics in posts is beyond me.

But I can see how others could get pissed & barely come back.

ArtVandelay

Jul 6, 2010
I know I am on here a lot less since the change. The new mobile site doesn't scroll smoothly on the iPhone and it bugs the crap out of me so I quit visiting FCB on my phone which is where I do 80% of my web-surfing. I know I keep reading the new site has lots of great bells and whistles but if no one is here to use them does it really matter. No disrespect to FCB or anything is meant by my post just some honest and hopefully constructive criticism.

I also didnt like the way this appeared (at least on the iphone), so I switched to the regular internet view where I could see the front page just as it looks on the internet. I found this to be much better and felt like I could see more.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
On two different occasions, I tried to start a new thread that I had spent 30-45 minutes typing only to have it disappear when I dragged a picture into the thread. And even though it says it is "auto saved" every 30 seconds or so, when I tried to recover the thread, all that remained was the title. It makes me quite hesitant to start a new thread, because I now have to copy the thread myself every so often, or I risk the thread getting deleted before I can post it.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
On two different occasions, I tried to start a new thread that I had spent 30-45 minutes typing only to have it disappear when I dragged a picture into the thread. And even though it says it is "auto saved" every 30 seconds or so, when I tried to recover the thread, all that remained was the title. It makes me quite hesitant to start a new thread, because I now have to copy the thread myself every so often, or I risk the thread getting deleted before I can post it.

+1,000,000 on this. Everytime I'm on my iPad it does this to me. I can be typing something out then it just deletes it and I have to start over

jeff_bichel

Nov 4, 2010
Houston, Texas
There are just too darn many things that are not obvious in their utility and I just do not want to have to be taught.
I just miss the old site - badly... For instance, on the old site, if I wanted to PM the poster, just click PM. But now???
I am lost most of the time. (personal problem, I know.)

cubsfan2513

Jan 22, 2009
Omaha, NE/Chicago, IL
I remember I liked FCB over other boards because it didn't seem so flashy and it was simple. Now not so much. I rarely post but always enjoyed reading and now it just seems gimmicky. Wasn't this board formed after people left beckett after they decided to get all fancy? I guess history repeats itself...

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Its a little buggy for me on the phone but I haven't changed my fcb habit. Unless I'm missing it, posting pics in posts is beyond me.

But I can see how others could get pissed & barely come back.

To post an image, either type the image url in these brackets [ img ]imageurl[ /img ] without the spaces or push the insert image button:
7245970906_ef5fdccc44_b.jpg

Edit: Or you can attach an image directly from your computer by hitting the Attachments button (paperclip) above & right of the Insert Image button (in advanced mode).

Last edited:

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
There are just too darn many things that are not obvious in their utility and I just do not want to have to be taught.
I just miss the old site - badly... For instance, on the old site, if I wanted to PM the poster, just click PM. But now???
I am lost most of the time. (personal problem, I know.)

Just click the person's name in the thread and click private message

Frow

Similar issue but more along the lines of ID-10t Errors because I keep hitting the Post Reply button instead of the Submit Reply button

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Anyone having trouble using the site on the iPhone or iPad should just down the FCB App, it makes things so much easier!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
It's funny how something as basic as correct time (for anywhere in the Country) could make me happier...but it screams a blase "I don't care" attitude.

If it's not an easy fix...well...the software is *****.

For certain, the site has clearly lost a lot of members and kind of spinning wheels with the chain off.

If this lack of traffic isn't triggering a panicked interest to fix it...why bother posting? Or visiting? Or clicking ebay links?

I don't get it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts