Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have any big player collectors ever sold cards to the player they collect ?????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I dont know what made me think of this but I was curious if anyone has ever sold their player collection all or part of it to that player??? or ever heard of anyone doing so?

question 2 would be if you were contacted by your player and he asked to purchase your entire player collection would you or could you do it???

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I met a guy at a Bay area card show who 's son was in the indians system and he had all kinds of his sons cards but he was still looking for his superfractor auto.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Great thread. First, I have never been contacted by Albert Belle and probably never will lol. If I was ever contacted by Belle and he wanted my collection... well I guess I'd be looking to sell it...

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I haven't sold any to the player I collect, but I have given cards to Ethier's brother to give to his brothers (both Andre and Devon). I also have a list of cards in my possession I am giving to their brother to give to Devon.

Latest posts