Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Playoff Contenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Can anyone confirm the total number of cases made of this product? I have heard 700 and 900.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
NECpilgrims8 said:
Jaypers said:

700 is the strong rumor, but it's not definite yet.

Hopefully, we know soon enough.

I am just wondering where the rumor started from.......Donruss will tell us eventually ? Did they post it for football too?

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Donruss has had NO track record of revealing anything more than the print runs of the short prints. They have
never told how many of each card there are or what the print run is/was. I don't expect this info to be
disclosed for baseball either.

Kevin

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
I am trying to finish this next to impossible set of autos.......by knowing if there are 700 cases are 1000 cases helps me decide if I can wait until the prices die down as more stuff gets open or jump on them now.

thanks again,

Eric

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Sportscard Nation speculated there were 700 cases produced. I'm pretty sure that's close to accurate +/- 100. The product is drying up quick and once the second list of SPs come out you'll see a surge in case prices.

Allen

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
The shop I work at hear/read (somewhere) 700 cases. D&A had 700 cases written in the description for the product on their site. When I go in today I'll see if there is any info.

yanksfan4eva

Nov 11, 2008
Bruin7 said:
Sportscard Nation speculated there were 700 cases produced. I'm pretty sure that's close to accurate +/- 100. The product is drying up quick and once the second list of SPs come out you'll see a surge in case prices.

Allen

does anyone know when this second list will come out and what names might be on it?
thanks
ryan

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
yanksfan4eva said:
Bruin7 said:

Allen

does anyone know when this second list will come out and what names might be on it?
thanks
ryan

Ryan,

Maybe Friday. I've been back and forth with Donruss. allI was told a few days ago is that another list might come out.

Josh

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
yanksfan4eva said:
Bruin7 said:

Allen

thanks
ryan

Hopefully all the ones I paid an arm and a leg for, if they are commons I am going to scream :cry: :cry:

Members online

Latest posts