Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player of the next Generation

Player of the next Generation

• Mike Trout

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Bryce Harper

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Giancarlo Stanton

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Stephen Strasburg

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Who do you guys think is that player? I figured I'd pick 4 young players, Trout, Harper, Stanton, and Strasburg, and I also added the option of other.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Although I think that list is of some very good talent, and perhaps even some future Hall of Famers, I really think Strasburg is on a level all of his own. It may be that sluggers get more attention, but when it is all said and done I think Strasburg will be one of the greatest pitchers ever.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I'd be more comfortable taking a young guy like McCutchen if he's not considered too old.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
None of them. Please realize that this designation has very little to do with talent but has a lot to do with other factors such as media/population exposure, endorsements, attitude and willingness to talk to the press, etc.

Of the four I would say that Trout has the best shot because of the market, but this player will more likely play in New York. And no, I don't agree with this.

(I am not voting)

Members online

Latest posts