Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What veterans are you "stashing" for this Season?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I know every "Prospector" has their favorite rookies they're piling up in hopes of flipping later this season, but how about any Veterans you're piling up in hopes of a breakout season or even just one or two good games?

There are tons of guys in new unis or just being chances to shine. Brandon Marshall or Cutler or Bush just from Chicago alone, for instance...

I'm VERY biased since he went to my High school, but I'm looking at Matt Schaub of Houston.

Also, AJ80 from Houston. Not sure on Foster since he and Tate aren't that far apart in my Mind.

I think Houston is the best team no one is talking about and should make a LONG playoff run, if not win it all. They had the #2 Offense and Defense last season before Schaub's injury. I know people think he's injury-prone at this point, but all 4 of his major injuries were fluky, odd happenings, not long-term Health worries. This is probably why his prices have come down again after rising over the last coupla years, but now's a good time to buy IMO...

Anybody else care to divulge their Thoughts?

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
I am not hoarding as I only collect SPA RC patch autos, I think Stafford and CJ should continue to increase in prices.
Hoping for a Sam Bradford rebound year. I think your making a solid bet on any of the Texans players as they are on the rise,
especially with Manning out of the division.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Glenn Coffee. He's like a more devoted Tebow. No way he can lose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I am not hoarding as I only collect SPA RC patch autos, I think Stafford and CJ should continue to increase in prices.
Hoping for a Sam Bradford rebound year.

Well, if anyone can beat the Madden curse, it's Megatron. :lol:

And I like Bradford's chances a little better in '13. I think his WRs are a little too young to make a big difference this year...

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
I sold most of my vet stuff to pay for more draft pick cards but still have an assortment of graded Torrey Smith and Denarius Moore cards. It seems like a current year rookie card can go up in price faster and with lesser player performance than rookie cards from a previous year. One big Thursday night game last season and Denarius Moore autos were hitting $30 (now half that or less). It took Victor Cruz several big games to get there.

Mamunrud

Aug 14, 2008
Dubuque, Iowa
I wanted to go a little bit of a safer route and stock up on Aaron Rodgers rookies and GU stuff, as that's what I ran out of early into the season and it wasn't easy to pick up more as the season went on.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts