Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pete Rose gets a Reality Show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
First of all, it's not a reality show, it's a scripted show. ;)

and, two, didn't he just do one called Ball Boys? I swore he was on multiple episodes of that one as the "guest" who always comes to the shop or is a "friend" of the owner.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
i hope that asian broad is on the show
Her name is in the title of the show, according to the article. And it says the show will focus on their relationship, including how their families aren't very approving of their engagement.
One episode even features her breast reduction.
On a side note, I can't believe Rose is 71. I feel so old!

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Kiana-Kim-2.jpg

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I love the quote, "It's not going to be classless....". Umm pretty sure we all know it is going to be classless because it features Pete Rose. He may be the farthest from classy than anyone in this world. Does anyone else think of class when they think of Pete Rose?

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I love the quote, "It's not going to be classless....". Umm pretty sure we all know it is going to be classless because it features Pete Rose. He may be the farthest from classy than anyone in this world. Does anyone else think of class when they think of Pete Rose?

When I think of Pete Rose, I think of 4,000 hits and a big tittied asian girlfriend...

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
even with that blow up doll on his side nobody will watch this show and it will be cancelled after a few episodes.. We've already heard all we need to hear from Pete Rose as he is the biggest self promoter out there.

Members online

Latest posts