Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Your dream card/item

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
Game used Griffey Jr glove,would prefer the Tan laced,black leather Trapeze..NOT easy to find with GOOD certification and provenance!

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Ozzie Smith Gold Glove Trophy. Three exist for every time he won. He got one, the team got one, and his Rawlings player rep got one. Just need to find one of the three willing to let one go

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
This...

BlackDiamondTriple.jpg

wickedliquids

Feb 4, 2010
That Belle is sick! I'm not super fond of relics like I use to be, but that one is awesomesauce!

Sent from my PG86100 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
That Belle is sick! I'm not super fond of relics like I use to be, but that one is awesomesauce!

Sent from my PG86100 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

I know! It's a relief knowing its out there and packed out. Just need to figure out who's PC its sitting lol

The pic was provided by a board member who I guess use to own it back in the early 2000s and sold it to another member or on eBay but still had the pic. Was SHOCKED when he posted a pic of it on a thread which was "What card have you never seen" lol

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Mine would be a really highly-graded Molitor rookie, the Gallardo SP platinum 1/1 (which I've inquired about to the owner several times), or one of the Braun Chrome Gold autos.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Mine would be a really highly-graded Molitor rookie, the Gallardo SP platinum 1/1 (which I've inquired about to the owner several times), or one of the Braun Chrome Gold autos.

I owned this until this past off-season. Sold it to someone who contacted me through eBay on it.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I would love to own something like this, if it ever existed. I always imagine how different the landscape of our hobby could have been if they started including hits like auto's and GU stuff decades earlier..

MMANTLE1984FLEERAU.jpg

Members online

Latest posts