Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Here we go again...more uncut sheets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
Considering that they are supposed to be sticker autos, it'd be harder to fake (unless someone had a bunch of blank Topps Certified Autograph stickers). I also find it amusing that there's a Derek Jeter "Topps Certified Autograph" card in the sheet.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Hell, I'm surprised they aren't selling blank sheets of stickers. A whole make your own auto.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Unsure about these sheets, but here's a little of what I know about the previously mentioned '09 Bowman Red sheets. There were at least 150 2009 Bowman Red unstamped red 1/1 sheets that went from printer (Cartamundi) in TX to MA then poped up cut in CT.

Cartamundi ... you drop the ball or did Topps "authorize" this?

Beckett recognizes these as legit, and therefore puts them in their CL. Apparently some promotion. A minimum 150 sheets (various sheets) went to a card shop in MA and he was giving them away for free. Who know how many others rec'd them.

Last edited:

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Not sure about the 09's but I know I got a Berkman and a Beckett that were supposed to be 1/1's. Not stamped as as such though.

Latest posts