Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dear CEO Gilmore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I won an 8X10 from last year's national via the live stream. Someone forgot to ship it to me and I was told it made its way to the FCB shop. I was told like 5 different times it would be shipped and it never was. I was also given someone else's name and email to contact, who I did, but they too never shipped it. Now its been a year and I've come to the conclusion I'm never receiving what I won.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I believe he is substituting with the Teixiera 8 X 10 autographs. Allow 8-12 weeks for delivery.

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
I won some giveaways via the livestream from this years National. Haven't received it, but not at all worried, since it was like a week ago. I don't know about your 8x10, however...that was like a week and a year ago :x

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I won an 8X10 from last year's national via the live stream. Someone forgot to ship it to me and I was told it made its way to the FCB shop. I was told like 5 different times it would be shipped and it never was. I was also given someone else's name and email to contact, who I did, but they too never shipped it. Now its been a year and I've come to the conclusion I'm never receiving what I won.

Ouch, but gilmore seems to be an alright dude, I'm sure he will do what it takes to make this right.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Really wish there was more I could do but I've PMd and emailed everyone I could (multiple times). It wasn't a player I collect or anything, just not cool to win something and end up with nothing.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Really wish there was more I could do but I've PMd and emailed everyone I could (multiple times). It wasn't a player I collect or anything, just not cool to win something and end up with nothing.

Oh no, I hear you. I, like many (and I assume gilmore as well) consider a contest/giveaway just as important as a sale or trade in practical terms. To not send after the winner has already been selected/contacted is just as bad as not sending after a sale/trade.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Word is Mrs Gilmore is shipping these. Thats what they told me when I had dinner with them last Tuesday before the national.

Got to remember Chris got home sometime Monday and probably was not back to work/store til Tuesday. Being its just Saturday, if shipped I would think some should be getting them today or early next week.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
let's hope they get on the ball. I would think with crap he has taken for slow ass shipping, he would have made it a point to get these out asap and improve it. He is just losing business with his shipping rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts