Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dear CEO Gilmore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I won an 8X10 from last year's national via the live stream. Someone forgot to ship it to me and I was told it made its way to the FCB shop. I was told like 5 different times it would be shipped and it never was. I was also given someone else's name and email to contact, who I did, but they too never shipped it. Now its been a year and I've come to the conclusion I'm never receiving what I won.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I believe he is substituting with the Teixiera 8 X 10 autographs. Allow 8-12 weeks for delivery.

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
I won some giveaways via the livestream from this years National. Haven't received it, but not at all worried, since it was like a week ago. I don't know about your 8x10, however...that was like a week and a year ago :x

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I won an 8X10 from last year's national via the live stream. Someone forgot to ship it to me and I was told it made its way to the FCB shop. I was told like 5 different times it would be shipped and it never was. I was also given someone else's name and email to contact, who I did, but they too never shipped it. Now its been a year and I've come to the conclusion I'm never receiving what I won.

Ouch, but gilmore seems to be an alright dude, I'm sure he will do what it takes to make this right.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Really wish there was more I could do but I've PMd and emailed everyone I could (multiple times). It wasn't a player I collect or anything, just not cool to win something and end up with nothing.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Really wish there was more I could do but I've PMd and emailed everyone I could (multiple times). It wasn't a player I collect or anything, just not cool to win something and end up with nothing.

Oh no, I hear you. I, like many (and I assume gilmore as well) consider a contest/giveaway just as important as a sale or trade in practical terms. To not send after the winner has already been selected/contacted is just as bad as not sending after a sale/trade.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Word is Mrs Gilmore is shipping these. Thats what they told me when I had dinner with them last Tuesday before the national.

Got to remember Chris got home sometime Monday and probably was not back to work/store til Tuesday. Being its just Saturday, if shipped I would think some should be getting them today or early next week.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
let's hope they get on the ball. I would think with crap he has taken for slow ass shipping, he would have made it a point to get these out asap and improve it. He is just losing business with his shipping rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts