Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JUST WHAT WE NEED AROUND HERE ANOTHER JCMINT01 GIVEAWAY. Winners announced please check

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Well I just got back from a nice family vacation in Lake George. I am in a very good mood (this doesnt happen all that often) so I figured lets give away some stuff.

Nothing that great but screw it its fun.

All I ask is that any winner paypal me .01 so its easy to make a label for me. The rest is on me.

First for the BGS 10 I would like to give it away to someone who never could get a bgs 10 back from them or just who flat out just really wants one. Nothing to in depth just to the point. Lets call a winner tomorrow at 9pm.

I have like 7 other bgs slabs some good players some whatever guys. Heres the skinny on those

Many of you guys know I collect higher grade hof autos. Easy just include an ebay link of the cards that are next for me to buy. I usually go for psa 7's and above. Mostly from years 1958-1984.

I still need a bunch. One link for each person lets say every half hour. When I see a link of a hof rc that I need in that grade I will announce a winner.

who gets what gem is solely at my discretion.

So if anyone is up for it lets get this started like right now.

LASTLY ANYONE CAN ENTER AND HAVE FUN. any questions put them in the thread.

waxpack 1st winner - 58 Maris (7)
highphat 2nd winner -62 lou brock (8)
orion9578 3rd winner-59 gibson (8)
Y4NK335 4th winner -64 neikro (8)
gt5717b 5th winner -66 palmer (8)
Highphat 6th winner-65 Carlton (8)
JohnnyG 7th winner-64 g perry(8)
JohnnyG 8th winner -75 carter

Mofny-wins the bgs 10

IMG_0002.jpg

sealed 04 aflac set cutch and maybin.
IMG_0005.jpg

remember those tabata prices lol
IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

If I see more cards that I need I will add some nicer cards.

Ill post the ten later or give the winner his choice of tens. I have a bunch to give.

Last edited:

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
Nice of you!

I grew up on Lake George as a kid in the summer. Both my grandparents and parents had boats and places up there. No boats anymore but still have a place in Diamond Point, just down from Bolton Landing. Where do you stay?

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
I would love to own a pristine card. I first submitted cards in 2000. I still have the BGS 5 1989 UD Griffey RC. It was probably a surface wrinkle. Since then I have received mostly 9s and one gem. So owning one would be a great display piece. Thanks!

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Nice of you!

I grew up on Lake George as a kid in the summer. Both my grandparents and parents had boats and places up there. No boats anymore but still have a place in Diamond Point, just down from Bolton Landing. Where do you stay?

Stayed at the holiday inn resort. It was rated #1 on trip advisor. Place was really sweet. A few blocks away from the village. Went to the bolton landing beach. Had a great time

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
Stayed at the holiday inn resort. It was rated #1 on trip advisor. Place was really sweet. A few blocks away from the village. Went to the bolton landing beach. Had a great time

Yep I know exactly where you were. This your first time there?

I tell my kids that Shepard Park is our park because it's our last name and they always get mad that we have to share "our" park and beach with so many people!

Sorry I just realized was derailing your thread! Again nice of you and good luck on your hunt for cards!

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Yep I know exactly where you were. This your first time there?

I tell my kids that Shepard Park is our park because it's our last name and they always get mad that we have to share "our" park and beach with so many people!

Sorry I just realized was derailing your thread! Again nice of you and good luck on your hunt for cards!

1st time for us. My wife was up there as a kid. Made the most of our time there. The minnie haha was cool for the kids.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
aint no thing my man. Just spicing it up round here and I am happy.
Im too lazy to search Ebay for anything other than my player so I just wanted to say thanks for the generosity Joe

Last edited:

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
in the interest of fairness every half hour sounds pretty fair. Id like to extend this overtime so as many members can see it as possible.

Are we allowed to post again once somebody wins, or do we need to wait 30 regardless?

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
Last edited:

Latest posts