Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weatherwarrior's Newborn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrtowles46

Jan 11, 2009
I was just informed by Weatherwarrior's brother (who has been answering his pm's for him since he is not home) that Weatherwarrior's newborn is in the hospital with some complications. I think that everyone should say a prayer for the newborn to get better because whenever someone's child is sick, especially a newborn, it is extremely scary. The child will be in our prayers.

ROB

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I hope everything turns out alright. Now i know why the PM's i sent him were read but with no response. I wish the best to him and his family.

jrtowles46

Jan 11, 2009
mredsox89 said:
I hope everything turns out alright. Now i know why the PM's i sent him were read but with no response. I wish the best to him and his family.
yeah that is what was happening to me, then i found out about this from his brother who was on his account after i probably sent 5 pms to him.
ROB

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I will probably be calling John tomorrow to see how everything is going. I just had 2 twin boys myself and let me tell you, it is very scary at some of the things that can happen to little ones. He will definitely be in my prayers and hopefully I will get a good update tomorrow..

TK

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
My best wishes are with him and his family...Hope everything turns out well for everyone!!!

Weatherwarrior

Aug 7, 2008
NE Georgia
Hey Guys,
My Son was born Friday Afternoon after an emergency C-Section Everything looked good until the Pediatrician heard a MURMUR sp? They ordered an echo cardio gram and Discovered he has Tetralogoy of Fallot sp? as it turns out it is something that can be fixed! :D

Noah Franklin Chavers is his name and they are looking at Heart Surgery Sometime this week at Miami Childrens Hospital.

For all those that are waiting on things from me Don't worry you haven't been forgotten.

thanks to all who have sent messages and Thanks for the prayers.

I will try and get pictures up tomorrow.

John

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Wife is a doctor bud, hope all is well for you and the little one. Our thoughts and prayers are with you

Weatherwarrior

Aug 7, 2008
NE Georgia
Update:

Looks like the Doctors will make their decision tomorrow as to what day the want to operate on. Probably looking at early next week to have his heart surgery. He is stabalized much better now and is resting well here at the hospital.

I will let everyone know what day they decide on the Surgery.

Thanks
John

Members online

Latest posts