Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All of these "Iconic Card" Lists have one thing in common missing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
and that would be the single most iconic card in sports card history. The Fly card.

FlyCard.jpg

Any others that stick out from the old forum days? Memorable mishaps or other?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Sure Topps has some Great legit Game Used stuff but in all these year they just cant seem to put it all together :lol:.

Yeah no kidding..what's sad is that when they use a vibrant red patch that looks like it was taken off a 2012 Braves alternate jersey for an early 1900s Cobb card, it completely ruins the credibility of all "Game Used" cards on the market.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah no kidding..what's sad is that when they use a vibrant red patch that looks like it was taken off a 2012 Braves alternate jersey for an early 1900s Cobb card, it completely ruins the credibility of all "Game Used" cards on the market.

Very True and with the exception of the Bat Knobs i Dont Buy very many (Current) Topps memorbilia Stuff because of that. Even Sader to get my Game used Fix i go with Older Sets and or Current unlicensed Products! I trust the unlicensed Stuff more than Topps ::facepalm:: shouldnt it be the other way around...

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
To get back on topic that fly card is :lol: would love to hear the story on that.

I wish I could remember the whole thing lol. I just remember that someone claimed they actually pulled the card from a pack of Topps Tribute and it came that way.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
There was the "Spider" graded card.

And the "Dog-chewed" Matt LaPorta graded chrome.

I have pictures of neither by the way, but it was my dog that chewed the card.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
There was the "Spider" graded card.

And the "Dog-chewed" Matt LaPorta graded chrome.

I have pictures of neither by the way, but it was my dog that chewed the card.

I don't believe the spider card was graded, didn't it just make a home in a onetouch or similar holder? Pretty sure that was in the cammycollector's collection. Hows my memory?

Members online

Latest posts